What we will do for you
It's exciting, but daunting!
Your first job or the next step in your career is an exciting time, but it is also full of pitfalls and can be a complicated and time consuming process. We are here to provide you with that extra support and guidance that you need.
You are an individual and so our service is personal to you. You will have a consultant dedicated to you which allows us to work with you to really understand your requirements and experience to find you the right job and the right employer.
What do we provide?
- A dedicated and experienced consultant who will work with you from the moment you engage our services to the time we find you your job of choice. They will then remain available for you throughout the first stages of your employment and beyond. They will have experience of working as a recruiter in your sector/industry and therefore understands exactly what clients are looking for, giving you unique advice and a distinct advantage in finding the right job.
- A full consultation to discuss your past experiences, your skills, motivations and most importantly the type of job, industry sector and company type that you would like to consider.
- A screening and appraisal process that is designed to help match you to your perfect role with the best employer.
- Confidence that we work with only the best employers, offering great career opportunities and benefits. We manage roles at every level, from Graduate to Director and our clients range from small and medium businesses to major blue chip corporations.
- Guidance through all the interview stages including detailed interview preparation, giving information on the employer and their industry sector. This will ensure you are fully briefed and can excel in the interview.
Get in touch with us and we'll get to work on helping you find the next step in your career