Senior Account Manager based in Sussex for 3 days per week and Surrey for 2 days - your main working location will be considered as Chichester.
Fantastic business selling marketing campaigns to drive lead generation. This role will sell to international customers in the USA and APAC and international travel will be required, so an exciting opportunity.
We will consider both Sales and Marketing professionals for this role.
Salary of £30-40k, plus high commission and no fixed targets.
Our client is a thriving business concentrated on delivering excellence to its customers within the fastest growing and most exciting niche - Lead Generation.
They are keen to hire a great Senior Account Manager to help continue their growth and success in 2019 and beyond.
The successful candidate will be responsible for selling single country, multiple country or worldwide lead generation campaigns to companies and media agencies.
As with all sales roles, the position includes nurturing and building sales revenues from existing customers and developing business with new customers.
It is mainly an account management role, but if you enjoy new business there are opportunities to carry that out too.
Skills and Qualifications
· Our ideal candidate will be intelligent, articulate and a quick learner with strong presentation skills and the ability to showcase their offerings in a compelling way.
· Someone who easily networks, enjoys making connections, building relationships and pursues sales opportunities.
· We highly value the qualities of well organised, clear communicators with the ability to think strategically.
· Minimum of 3 years account management or sales experience in a relevant B2B industry such as media.
· Proven track record of success.
· High basic salary.
· Uncapped monthly commission scheme.
· Private healthcare.
· 20 days annual holiday rising to 25 days after 12 months service.
If you are a consultative account manager please do get in touch.
If you think you have the qualities for this role, please apply now to avoid any disappointment.