Account Manager – OTE £50K+
Our client, a leading online specialist media business is looking for an Account Manager to join their growing team to develop their job board solution. The candidate will lead the job board sales including directly selling to recruitment agencies and major clients. The typical client will be a Hotel and/or restaurant group.
Account Manager’s Key Responsibilities
- Manage existing clients to grow, upsell and re-book
- Generate new business via lead sourcing and cold calls
- Deliver a high level of proposals and face to face meetings
- Provide excellent customer service and long-term relationships
- Carry out both telephone and field sales activity.
- Work closely with line manager and other team members
Account Manager’s Essential Skills & Experience
- B2B sales experience, ideally with job board or classified knowledge.
- Telephone and face-to-face sales skills
- Ability to prioritise, work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Excellent team player and self-starter
- Ability to create, maintain and grow excellent client relationships
- Experience working within recruitment, job boards or online classifieds
- Experience working within digital media sales
- Advanced presentation skills
- Advanced negotiation skills
If you think you have the qualities for this Account Manager role, please apply now to avoid any disappointment.