Please note: You must have exhibition or media sales experience to be considered for this role.
Are you looking to develop your career within exhibition sales?
Our client has built an unrivalled event portfolio of exhibitions, conferences and awards for the UK food and drink industry. Each has its own focus and draws its own specialist audience.
Selling across one of the UK’s largest food and drink shows, this is the ideal opportunity for an experienced exhibition sales professional to utilise their business development, account management and strategic skills.
As Business Development Manager you will play a key part in driving personal revenue growth, by acquiring and developing new customers to the portfolio, attending key F2F trade shows and looking to develop innovative and creative ideas for participation at the event will all be key part of your success. Your focus will be on selling sponsorship, stand space and creative solutions to new and existing clients.
The ideal person:
- Proven sales professional with experience in exhibition sales and or B2B sales.
- Self-motivated, ambitious and dynamic individual.
- Sales first mentality with experience of driving revenue growth through new business.
- Significant experience in building relationships and driving revenue.
- Creative thinker with the ability to deliver tailored solutions.
- Confident networker.
If you’re a talented sales professional, looking for your next opportunity and want to work on market leading brands and an award winning team please apply now!