Our client is a leading media and events company based in Greater London and they are now looking for a skilled Conference Producer to add to their team. They are growing rapidly and have many market leading B2B brands.
Salary is excellent.
- Research with the profession and analyse the feasibility of repeat events
- Maximise existing events to ensure they meet the ‘need to know’ requirement to guarantee attendance
- Conduct detailed research by phone and in person with key industry figures to determine the validity of topics, key themes, format, speakers, competitor landscape, timing, price point and location.
- Analyse past delegates to determine appropriate pricing and targeting
- Establish growth areas for existing events or new events
Fulfilment of your project
- Project manage all aspects and ensure the production of high quality, industry leading commercially viable events to deadline.
- Work with the project team to ensure you perform to maximum potential by inspiring colleagues, motivating them and holding them to account on key deadlines
- Write comprehensive topic briefing documents which contain essential information about the key industry issues, market and event to brief all internal stakeholders (SPEX, delegate sales, marketing, logistics and editorial).
- Through your detailed research, write topical and commercially viable conference programs.
- Invite and confirm high-level speakers that the industry wants to hear from.
Work with the event marketer to create a robust, clearly defined marketing, data and content brief that enables you to produce a powerful marketing, content and data plan that delivers the agreed outcome.
- Create promotionally-led marketing copy for emails, website and brochures that is in the tone and language of the market and which generates enquiries and bookings.
- Sponsorship – develop value propositions and assist with proposal writing where required, identify key sponsors and make initial contact from a research perspective, attend all relevant sponsor meetings and work with sponsors on their involvement in the conference
- Excellent research skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Analytical and able to interpret data to shape ideas
- Sharp copywriting
- Excellent time management and organisational skills in order to meet deadlines and balance many tasks and people at once.
- Good communication skills: able to develop and maintain strong personal relationships with team members and external stakeholders
- Clear understanding and delivery of core conference kpis
- Demonstration of strong topic generation and market development ability
- Strong commercial awareness and a clear comprehension of profit and loss/basic business principles
- Entrepreneurial – an innovator who has experience of new launches, new formats, new processes
- Self-starter and can work autonomously
- Business acumen
- High integrity
- Inspires others to get things done.
- Intelligent, energetic, ambitious and driven
- Good communicator
- Results orientated with strong attention to detail
If you think you have the qualities for this role, please apply now to avoid any disappointment