Remote working role to be based on the West Coast of America.
Six figure package plus 25 days holiday, plus remote working - INTERESTED?
Have you worked in a Business Development role and have experience of working within the clinical trial/study environment. You may come from a Pharma company or a CRO.
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE YOU MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE OF SELLING SERVICES WITHIN THE CLINICAL TRIAL/PHARMACEUTICAL ENVIRONMENT.
You will be selling clinical trial services, such as Patient Management solutions. Our client provides a number of servies to Pharma and CROs.
If working from home whilst earning a fantastic package appeals, this could be the role for you!!
Our client is a leading services company focussed on the pharmaceutical and life science sectors. Their services include, event management, patient management services, translation and travel management.
They are seeking an experienced Business Development Director to support and maintain the successful growth of our clients' services in the USA and promote the overall brand.
Our clients provides Event, Travel, Patient and Technology services to CROs and Pharmaceutical businesses.
The role will be home based and you will be provided with all the tools to carry out this role. For the successful candidate the commission plan is exceptional.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the client’s sales initiative by focusing on both new and existing client development opportunities. In addition, assisting the overall business in reaching the anticipated revenue target set for the year for allocated accounts and new business.
The Business Development Manager will create new opportunities, arrange face-to-face and teleconference meetings and play a 'hands-on role’ at client meetings. You will also be expected to work closely with the operations and proposal teams to deliver on the projects.
The duties attached to the role of Business Development Manager include but are not limited to:
- Seeking, securing and maintaining business with existing accounts and new clients, focusing on lead generation and appointments for capabilities presentations
- Preparation of presentation materials as required
- Converting business leads and be responsible for integrating new business seamlessly into the Operations team
- Work closely with other members of the worldwide Sales/BD team, to develop high quality, relevant proposals and presentations
- Identify and promote strategic solutions to meet identified needs and gain client trust
Desired Skills and Experience
The person appointed to this post will need to be energetic, flexible and adaptable, with an open and welcoming disposition.
- Experience in a new business sales environment having provided solutions to the Clinical Trial/Pharma sector would be advantageous.
- Strong passion for sales, and enjoy maintaining and winning new business, and importantly, nurturing client relationships
- Consultative sales experience is a MUST as is having the "hunter mentality
- Established influencing skills, professional conduct and emotional intelligence
- Ability to balance and effectively prioritise a heavy and pressured workload in order to meet deadlines, including when travelling for business needs
- Strong administration, communication and 'attention to detail’ skills.
A great opportunity to join a growing and dynamic business where the earning opportunities are huge. Apply now.