Do you have clinical trial experience as a senior manager? Then this could be the job for you. Our client is looking for a Director of Home Health (clinical trials home nursing), to lead and develop their Home Health services globally. Our client is a fast growing pharmaceutical and clinical trials services company.
You will lead and develop the home nursing service, working with clients to fully understand their requirements and then ensuring providers perform to contract. You will be responsible for the relationship management of both internal and external stakeholders for home nursing. You will be the pivotal point between the client, nurses and the internal Project Managers. You will manage the relationship with the nursing providers, setting up agreements and monitoring the service provision.
Key responsibilities for the Director of Home Health:
- Inputting into the Home Health strategy
- Researching new nurse providers and negotiating agreements
- Developing and managing the team
- Oversee the service is running efficiently and that nurses attend visits, drugs and equipment are where they need to be.
- Service/financial reporting to the SMT
- Responsible for quality and Compliance at a company level
- Responsible for the running of multiple projects
- Creating and monitoring SOPs
- Working closely with clients to ensure the service is meeting needs.
Skills required for the Director of Home Health:
- Clinical Trial or Research experience is absolutely critical.
- PM experience.
- Strong team management experience.
- Experience of driving and leading a service provision.
- Strong written communication skills with experience of writing SOPs
- Experience of researching vendors/providers
- Managing suppliers/vendors
- Able to run multiple projects in multiple countries.
- Able to travel globally when required.
- Able to work collaboratively with other departments.
- Budget management and reporting.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking for a job to make their own and build a team.
This position will be in high demand, so act quickly to avoid disappointment