Do you have outstanding customer service experience? Would you be excited to work in B2B Event Management, working with international hotel venues?
Our client is an independent global solution provider to the Life Sciences industry and they provide meetings and conference management, Patient Management, Travel Management and Translation services. They are now looking for an Events/Project Coordinator to join their team - the successful candidate can expect regular global travel as well as travel to some UK events.
Purpose of the Job:
This role carries full responsibility for all interaction and communication with the delegates.
Your role is to be the primary contact for all delegates attending meetings and events managed by our client. You will co-ordinate and deal with all logistics for the delegates, in a timely manner and within the guidelines and budgetary requirements.
- You will have full responsibility for the delegates prior to, during and after the event.
- Attending events
- Acting as an Ambassador for the client to all parties including the Delegate, Host Site Management and other 3rd party vendors,
- Arranging travel, hotel, logistics, attendance etc for all delegates
Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience coordinating events would be useful but not essential
- Proven customer service experience.
- An ability to multi-task and excellent organisational skills are a pre-requisite for this role.
- Knowledge of Cvent is highly desirable but Excel, Word and PowerPoint are essential.