Do you want to work for an industry leader in events? Are you looking for a great opportunity to develop your events career? Our client is looking for an ambitious and experienced Event Manager to join their team. You will work on a key portfolio, managing awards and conferences and ensuring smooth running of these annual events. The role will also include management and implementation of new Awards programmes, conferences and launch-events.
- Full life-cycle event management of agreed events.
- Attend events to ensure all runs in accordance with the running order implemented.
- Maintain judge's database for awards, and inviting for judging sessions.
- Plan logistics of the awards judging sessions and running on-site operations
- Liaise with the production company in order to put together set and design of visual presentation.
- Work closely with the Marketing team to prepare and proof all digital and printed promotional materials.
- Liaise with hotel/venues as required.
- Table sales databasing and seating plan management for all awards events (c.400-1200 people).
- Budget management
The Ideal Person:
- Proven business event management experience, ideally conference and awards.
- Experience of the full event life cycle.
- Highly resourceful and organised.
- Evessio experience highly desirable.
- Team player.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
This is a great opportunity to join a successful business and oversee some of their key events. If you meet all of the requirements above, apply now!