Our client is looking for an Events Administrator to join their busy project team, dealing with all administration and preparation for events. You will interact and communicate with all delegates prior to, during and after an event. Our client is a fast-growing global clinical solutions company whose focus is on patient and event related services for the pharmaceutical industry.
Key responsibilities for the Events Administrator:
- Carrying out all admin tasks for the team.
- Managing delegates' information and inputting into the system.
- Liaising with delegates.
- Sending out invites, letters etc.
- Arranging logistics for delegates including flights, transfers, accommodation etc.
- Provide regular updates for the client in the form of reports.
- Responsibility for the management of flight budgets.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail.
- High organisational skills.
- Able to develop positive working relationships across departments.
- Able to multi-task.
- Intermediate skills in Excel, Word and PowerPoint as well as Outlook
This is a great entry into an events role with good career opportunities.