Do you want to work for an industry leader in events? Are you looking for an oportunity to launch your events career? Our client is an industry leading media / publishing / events company. They are looking for an Event Co-Ordinator to support major events across one of their key portfolios, providing support wherever needed both in the lead up to events and on-site.
- Maintaining key event documents.
- Processing and documenting event invoices.
- Printing all event collateral.
- Support on building the event websites.
- Organising training events.
- All aspects of on-site support.
The Ideal Person:
- At least one year's experience in a similar role.
- Education to degree level or similar.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Excellent communicator.
- Committed and flexible with working hours.
- A desire to progress and develop into a career in events management.
This role offers excellent long term development opportunities, with the opportunity to move to full management of some projects under guidance from the event manager.
If you meet the requirements above, apply now!