Our client is looking for a Finance Business Partner to assist the senior management team in their financial planning. Our client is a fast growing global pharmaceutical and clinical solutions services company.
Finance Business Partner's Key responsibilities:
- Manage a Project Finance team.
- Create and manage finance systems and processes
- production of the monthly board pack with support from the MA
- Produce short and long term cash flow forecasts in multiple currencies.
- Treasury management including Forex management and Money Markets
- Work closely with the sales team to produce monthly sales forecast report
- Provide financial data for quarterly Global Sales Conferences and other adhoc reports.
- Review clients' contracts and project costings
- Assists with compiling the management accounts income analysis
- Prepare monthly payroll data for the UK and US employees to submit to external payroll for processing
Skills required for the Finance Business Partner:
- ACCA or CIMA qualified
- Worked across international Finance (US would be an advantage)
- Team management experience System development and improvement
- Advanced Excel skills
- Able to interact at all levels.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking for a senior role supporting the senior management team.
This position will be in high demand, so act quickly to avoid disappointment.