Are you an experienced Finance Director looking to really make a difference in a well established and growing, entrepreneurial business? Our client is looking for a Finance Director to join their senior management team. They are a fast growing, global pharmaceutical and clinical trials services company.
The Finance Director will provide strategic and financial guidance to the business. This will involve developing policies and establishing principles which safeguard sound financial management and control of the business, whilst looking for ways to improve efficiency within the business. You will lead a team and inspire and empower individuals at all levels within the Finance team to achieve business results and to develop to their full potential.
Reporting to the CEO, you will work as partner to the senior team. This is a role for an FD with strong commercial skills, who has already successfully been an integral part of a growing business.
Reporting to the CEO to steer all financial business planning and decisions
Management and control of treasury
Financial Planning and Analysis and all aspects of budget design and review.
Reviewing the company's pricing strategy
Improving financial processes and implementing new technology as required
Overseeing budget preparation and cost review and analysis.
Overseeing the company management accounts preparation and ensuring accurate and timely completion.
Maintaining and improving all financial accounting systems for accounts.
Management and control of all financial reporting including, year end and the audit process.
Overseeing the finance for different entities within the group across numerous countries and currencies
Developing and maintaining timely accurate financial statements and reports
Integral part of driving the financial rigour around new commercial opportunities via either organic growth or acquisitions.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES:
- Experienced, commercially focused individual with a track record of successfully driving profitable growth
- Extensive experience of managing, appraising and overseeing a team with excellent leadership skills.
- Track record of and confident in making business critical decisions within the senior team
- Extensive technical knowledge is key
- Experience of working in a global business with several entities
- ACA, ACCA, CIMA Qualified Accountant or equivalent
- High level experience in a fast moving entrepreneurial and expanding company environment
- A good understanding and experience of using SAP
- Experience of having worked in an SME
- Healthcare background is essential (pharma, biotech, medical devices, life sciences etc)
- An inspiring and personable leader, who thrives on working collaboratively and seamlessly to achieve the company's goals
- This will be at least your second position at FD level
- Dynamic, entrepreneurial and commercially aware
This is a great opportunity for someone looking for a position to really make your mark.
This position will be in high demand, so act quickly to avoid disappointment.