Our client is looking for a Finance Administrator to work within their travel team and with their Finance department. Our client is a fast-growing global clinical solutions company whose focus is on patient and meeting related services for the pharmaceutical industry.
Finance Administrator’s Key responsibilities:
- Overseeing and being accountable for invoices being raised and checked against supplier invoices and statements.
- Reconciling credit card and supplier statements
- Assisting the Finance department with weekly and monthly final reports for the Travel department
- Working with back-office systems such as Sabre and TRAMS, checking data for tickets and ancillary travel reservations and invoices.
- You will liaise with all appropriate internal departments on a global scale such as Finance, Sales, BD Proposals and operations teams to ensure accurate invoicing and producing financial reports.
Finance Administrator’s key skills and experience:
- Finance background ideally (but not essentially) in the travel industry
- Reconciliation of invoices experience
- Working to deadlines
- Experience of producing month end financials
- Strong experience of working with spreadsheets on Excel
- Strong customer service skills when dealing with suppliers
- Attention to detail
- Back office systems experience
- Sabre experience is desirable but not essential
If you think you have the qualities for this Finance Adminstration role, please apply now to avoid any disappointment.