Our client is looking for a Director of Home Nursing, to lead and develop their Home Nursing services. Our client is a fast growing pharmaceutical and clinical trials services company.
The Director of Home Nursing will be responsible for the relationship management of both internal and external stakeholders for Home Nursing. You will be the pivotal point between the nurses, the client and the internal Project Managers. You will be responsible for managing the relationship with the nursing providers, setting up agreements and monitoring the service provision.
Key responsibilities for the Director of Home Nursing:
- Researching new service providers and negotiating agreements
- Responsible for quality and Compliance at a company level, complying with relevant legislation and registration where applicable.
- Service/financial reporting to the SMT
- Inputting into the Home Nursing strategy
- Developing and managing the team
- Responsible for the running of multiple projects
- Creating and monitoring SOPs
- Attending client meetings with the Bus Dev team where necessary to promote the service.
Skills required for the Director of Home Nursing:
- Nursing degree or qualified registered Nurse.
- Clinical Trial or Research background.
- PM experience.
- Strong team management experience.
- Experience of driving and leading a service provision.
- Experience of researching vendors/providers
- Managing suppliers/vendors
- Able to run multiple projects in multiple countries.
- Able to travel globally when required.
- Happy to present to groups of between 20-300 people.
- Able to work collaboratively with other departments.
- Budget management and reporting.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking for a job to make their own and build a team.
This position will be in high demand, so act quickly to avoid disappointment.