Do you have clinical trial experience? Then this could be the job for you. Our client is looking for a Manager of Home Health (clinical trials home nursing), to recruit, train and manage research nurses (via providers) to conduct home health visits. Our client is a fast growing pharmaceutical and clinical trials services company.
You will be responsible for the relationship management of both internal and external stakeholders for home nursing. You will be the pivotal point between the nurses, the client and the internal Project Managers. You will build relationships with the nursing providers, and monitoring the service provision.
Key responsibilities for the Manager of Home Health:
- Review protocols and act as the study home health subject matter expert.
- Working with providers to recruit, onboard and train home nurses.
- Developing and managing the team
- Plan the supply chain logistics and onboard vendors for studies.
- Oversee the service is running efficiently and that nurses attend visits, drugs and equipment are where they need to be.
- Responsible for the running of multiple projects
- Working closely with clients to ensure the service is meeting needs.
Skills required for the Manager of Home Health:
- Clinical Trial/Research experience is absolutely critical.
- PM experience.
- Strong team management experience.
- Experience of working with and managing vendors/providers.
- Able to run multiple projects in multiple countries.
- Proven customer service skills.
- Able to travel globally if required.
- Able to work collaboratively with other departments.
- Ideally Nursing degree or qualified registered Nurse, but essential to have awareness of the process for taking bloods and packaging appropriately for transporting.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking for a job to make their own and build a team.
This position will be in high demand, so act quickly to avoid disappointmen