Our client is looking for a Management Accountant to assist the CFO, Finance Business Partner and the Finance Team in the management of the group accounts and preparing of other financial reports. Our client is a fast growing global clinical solutions company whose focus is on patient and meeting related services for the pharmaceutical industry.
- Prepare management accounts and other financial reports.
- Produce and feedback P&L analysis and commentary on financial performance to the Board.
- Manage the operational Finance team.
- Work closely with the sales team to produce monthly sales forecast report and calculate their commission quarterly.
- Review client contracts and calculate monthly accrued income journals in preparation for management accounts.
- Prepare monthly payroll data for UK and US and submit to external payroll company for processing.
- Prepare Quarterly VAT return
- Systems development
- ACCA or CIMA qualified
- Team management
- System development and improvement
- Process improvement
- Advanced Excel skills
- Able to interact at all levels.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking for a senior role and being a Management Accountant, supporting the CFO.
This position will be in high demand, so act quickly to avoid disappointment.