Looking to play a significant part in a company’s growth and use your Marketing skills to help drive the business?
Our client is looking for a Marketing Manager to lead the marketing objectives and strategy for the business. The client is growing fast, (although established for 20 years) and they provide services to the Pharma and clinical trial sector.
As the Marketing Manager you will be responsible for working with their partners to create and support lead generation. You’ll do this through planning, creating and managing promotional campaigns, to include online, social media, exhibitions and conference activities. The goal will be to extend industry contacts, drive revenue, brand positioning and awareness at the highest level.
You will also be tasked with developing and managing marketing budgets, managing the relevant suppliers to the company, and will have responsibility for the marketing assets.
To be a successful, you will need prior experience with creating marketing campaigns and strategies, as well as online marketing and social media strategy. A degree in marketing or other related qualifications.
A second language would be preferable
Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
• Identifying new customers.
• Supporting sales and lead generation efforts and work closely with those stakeholders
• Creating marketing campaigns across digital platforms and face to face events
• Understanding and developing budgets, including expenditures, return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
• Developing and managing advertising campaigns.
• Organizing and promoting company conferences, trade shows, and major events.
• Evaluating and maintaining a marketing strategy and communicating the marketing plan.
• Manage the relevant suppliers of the marketing assets
• Researching demand for the organization's products and services
• Evaluating competitors.
• Handling social media, public relation efforts, and content marketing, either directly or in partnership with our suppliers.
Marketing Manager Requirements:
• Degree in marketing or related Marketing qualifications
• Experience with creating a marketing campaigns, marketing strategy, and marketing plans.
• Experience with online marketing, including social media, and content marketing.
• Understanding of public relations.
• Advanced communication skills and experience of working with internal and external stakeholders.
• Ability to quickly adapt to change within a fast paced and changing business