Our client is a growing global clinical solutions company whose focus is on patient and meeting related services for the pharmaceutical industry. The company is head-quartered in the UK with a major hub in the USA.
Main Purpose of the Paralegal Job;
In this key role, you will be reporting to the Legal Counsel, assisting the business with contractual and legal support, often the first point of contact.
- Managing the triage process for all queries and taking ownership of these.
- Producing contracts such as customer, supplier and Work Orders.
- Providing commercial risk advice.
- Reviewing terms and conditions proposed by customers and suppliers.
- Working closely with the Finance team, supporting the invoice process.
- Handling all GDPR issues.
- A law or business degree or CILEx, plus 6 months' minimum experience in an inhouse commercial legal department.
- A background in the pharma or CRO industry would be highly advantageous but not essential.
- Confident in your knowledge and experience to take responsibility for your outputs without having to refer (after the initial settling in period).
- GDPR experience is desirable but not essential.
This is a great Paralegal role within a company that is growing, allowing career growth for the future.