Our client is a global clinical solutions company, primarily focussing on patient and meeting related services for the pharmaceutical and clinical research industry and they are currently looking for a Project Coordinator to work in their Patient division.
Main Purpose of the Project Coordinator Job:
To be the first point of contact for clinical trial patients, ensuring they receive the highest calibre of care and service at all times.
Key responsibilities of the Project coordinator:
- First port of call for patients on clinical trials globally.
- Liaise with hospital staff to book patient appointments.
- Communicating with patients following hospital appointments.
- Co-ordinating with the finance department to ensure reimbursements are processed as quickly as possible.
- Liaising with the travel team to arrange travel and logistics for patients.
- Organising patients' documentations.
- All administration associated with the patient, keeping records updated.
Skills required to be the Project Coordinator:
- An understanding of clinical trials and site management along with the ability to use clinical trial and medical terminology would be a distinct advantage.
- Professional, customer service skills.
- Empathy and a desire to resolve patient problems.
- Strong administration skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to develop excellent working relationships at all levels.
- Able to professionally communicate clearly and concisely both verbally and in writing.
- An additional language would be an advantage but not essential.
- Ideally to have a medical or pharmaceutical background.
This is a great opportunity for someone with existing skills to further expand your experience and a fast-growing business.
This position will be in high demand, so act quickly to avoid disappointment.