Our client is searching for a Project Manager with experience in supporting Clinical Trials. This is a pivotal role in this fast growing business.
- Be the subject expert, internally and externally during client meetings.
- Act as central contact for study participants and the research team.
- Respond to complex and sensitive patient requirements.
- Liaise with all appropriate internal departments on a global scale.
- Recruiting and managing the team of Coordinators supporting patients and visits to hospital sites
- Establish processes and SOP's.
- Manage the quality delivery either directly to Sponsor or as a third party clinical trial projects.
- Assist in driving the growth of the division, retaining and engaging new clients.
- Working with clients and managing and delivering their expectations and deliverables against an agreed budget and protocol.
- Read protocols and summarise key aspects
The successful candidate will have:
- Clinical trial experience, to the extent that you have a good understanding of the process and can deliver to the study's protocols.
- Ability to manage projects and teams , but also able to deliver through the management of others.
- Good communicator, always in good humour and desire to deliver to a high standard under pressure.
- Has an eye for detail and accuracy.
- Nurse Practitioner experience who manages a team is desirable but not essential.
- Ideally a second language.
If you think you have the qualities for this role, please apply now to avoid any disappointment