Have experience of responding to "Requests for Information" and have a knack for writing top quality proposals? If so, and you want to fast track your career, this role is certainly the opportunity you have been looking for. Also, there is an opportunity to work at home for part of this role.
Are you looking for an opportunity to make your mark in a new role? Our client, a service provider to the pharmaceutical and life science industry, is looking for a Proposal Coordinator to join their successful and fast growing business.
As a member of the Business Development Team you will play a pivotal role in providing information for clients on the company's services globally.
We are seeking an expert to join the team to be based in the Bracknell office as the work flow dictates but with the option to also be working from home aswell.
Prepare comprehensive responses to customers' requests for information (RFI's). This role will reach out to all departments within the company during the collation of such data, be that finance, Project Management, HR or Technology etc. You will have full responsibility for ensuring that clients and prospects are aware of the portfolio of services that are provided.
- Coordinate the inputs from multiple sources within the company following a client’s/prospects request for information (RFIs).
- Research, organise and write corporate capabilities and experience documents for the proposals teams and Business Development Teams.
- Coordinate and catalogue the contents of RFI’s and monitor updates required to support future RFI’s received.
- Perform company, industry, and competitor research as required
Candidates must have:
• Knowledge of Pharma and CRO industry is a must.
Experience of handling RFIs is essential.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Strong writing and editing abilities.
• Excellent communication and organisational skills .
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers and managers.
• Degree in Life Science or Business Management or related field and experience in RFI’s plus e.g. Proposals, Business Development, Contract Management or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
This is a great opportunity to get into a growing company in a new position. This is a great company to work for with good benefits and a friendly team.