Want to work for a fast growing company and get 25 days holiday, from day one?
Our client is looking for a Senior Travel Consultant to join their busy team carrying out international travel related requests for air, ground and hotel for patients attending clinical trials. Our client is a fast-growing global clinical solutions company whose focus is on patient and event related services for the pharmaceutical industry.
Key responsibilities for the Senior Travel Consultant:
- Booking international reservations for air, ground transfers, hotel and car rentals.
- Providing international price quotations upon request.
- Handling all admin related tasks.
- Assisting in continuous process development.
Skills and experience required for the Senior Travel Consultant:
- Business travel experience.
- Empathy towards patients on clinical trials.
- Customer service to give their patients the best service they can whilst understanding their needs.
- Proficient in ideally Sabre or otherwise Amadeus or Gallileo.
- Knowledge of airline terminology, codes, fare basis, ariline rules etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- High level of organisational skills.
- Able to develop positive working relationships across departments.
- Able to multi-task.
- Intermediate skills in Excel, Word and PowerPoint as well as Outlook
This role will initially be home-based and then office based later in the year in Raleigh. This is a great role in a growing company, apply now! Send us your resume and salary requirements.