Our client, a leading magazine publisher and event organiser is now looking for a reporter/senior reporter.
Ideally the candidate will have a background in business journalism and have a strong interest in electronics, but they are also open to receiving recent graduates with an electronics degree who would like to pursue a career in publishing.
Be a dynamic self-starter, a team player
Possess a strong work ethic
Have a good understanding of digital media and its impact on the printed medium
As well as the confidence to interview and build contacts among senior electronics industry figures
Ability to travel internationally
Skills & Competencies:
- Researching stories from a variety of technologies, including the field of test, semiconductors, hardware and software, as well as research;
- generating ideas for stories;
- writing news and analyses in the house style;
- ensuring work is well written, accurate and submitted to deadline;
- conducting interviews, both in person or over the phone;
- building up contacts;
- attending industry seminars, conferences and exhibitions and reporting your findings;
- opportunity to create video content for the websites.
Please contact us for a private conversation.